Monday, March 02, 2009

Is it Hot in Here? Or Are My Pants on Fire?

It has been pointed out to me that after much anticipation and a shrewdly executed PR blitz to announce my triumphant return to the blogosphere, I conveniently stopped blogging after just one posting and took several months off.  I'm sure I had my reasons (holidays, travels, laziness), though none of these can really gloss over the fundamental fact that apparently I am, indeed, a liar liar.

And though it seems I just can't get the hang of consistent writing, I've decided to give it another go.  This time, though, instead of letting travel be the reason I don't blog, I thought I might try having travel be the reason I DO blog.  I'll be spending the next few weeks wandering around London - taking tours, drinking pints, and minding the gap.  Maybe I'll write about that.  Or, let's face it, maybe I'll intend to write about that but really just end up writing about nothing and apologizing for it later.  Only time will tell...

10 Comments:

Blogger Umguy said...

Actually, haven't you noticed how miserably hot it's been everywhere, recently? It might not be you.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dam, I'm speachless, how do I respond to this one?

8:13 PM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

Or, maybe, you are actually on fire?

1:15 AM  
Blogger Summer Ryan Doyle said...

Jenn, I love you even if your pants are on fire. xoxo

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ladies and Gentleman,
Boys & Girls, Bloggers of all ages, and devoted bloggers of Jennifer Marsala. I have sad news for you all, Jennifer, must have BURNT UP, from the intense heat in her pants. Proof is she hasn't gone this long without blogging before. I say we call the fire department to confirm my theory, is everyone with me?

7:32 AM  
Blogger Thaozee said...

I think it's called the "fire in your loins" syndrome. It happens from time to time

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jenn. i found your blog.

luv,

the curly-headed loser from redwood st

3:34 PM  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Terrific blog! Gingivitis is a popular topic these days.
I also have a site about gingivitis.
Come on by when you get time.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance
from an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?

I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm
thinking about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions? Many thanks
Here is my web-site ... www.youtube.com

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for another great post. Where else may just anybody get
that type of information in such an ideal method of writing?

I have a presentation subsequent week, and I'm on the look for such information.
my site > diablo 3 Wizard guide

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home