Saturday, June 21, 2008

Groove is in the Heart

Some people can not dance. If you are one of these people, you may or may not know it. My money is on "may not," as self-awareness is clearly not your forte. Neither is grace or rhythm. You are a drunken casanova with a penchant for 80's dance tunes and complete reckless abandon. And I adore you. Here are several reasons why I love and admire you...

1. The Hustle
2. The Roger Rabbit
3. The Electric Slide
4. The Robot
5. The Funky Chicken

So please, keep on shakin' your groove thing, despite your lack of proficiency. You may be a lousy dancer, but in the end, you will survive. Hey, hey...

10 Comments:

Blogger Contrarian said...

Haha funny post. I am one of those people you are referring to.

I am also a member of the blog war, that's how I found your site. I was wondering, I get about 200 visitors daily, would you like to exchange links?

7:20 PM  
Blogger Contrarian said...

Oh I forgot, my url is chazinc.blogspot.com

7:21 PM  
Blogger N/A said...

The Hustle is the greatest!!!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Summer Ryan Doyle said...

Yes, yes, you must love those who lack rhythm--especially if you're married to them.

I'm not talking about me. I mean, um, my friend is married to a bad dancer. Yeah...

8:26 PM  
Blogger still_figuring_out said...

it`s those lousy dancers who are too damned adorable

11:17 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

What about the Macarena?

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it wasn't for us bad or is it(dab) dancers the dance floor would be empty... How about a Tango Sweet Pea!

4:27 PM  
Blogger jenn marsala said...

You're on, daddy o. And, by referencing three of my previous posts in one single comment you should win some sort of prize. However, I'm either too poor or too cheap to spring for a toaster, so you'll have to accept my undying devotion instead. Sorry...

j

Unless, you want to sit in for a Playing Chicken interview? It's about time I wrote one and I like your style. Think about it. This could be your 15 min...

7:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Pea, please make an appointment with my agents, Bernstein & Woodward for my interview. In case you forgot these are the "Carl Bernstein & Bob Woodward who also handled the infamous "DEEP THROAT"

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish DISCO would make a come back... Does anyone remember DISCO?

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home