Friday, December 12, 2008

Playing Chicken With Marsala: A Brief-ish History

Many moons ago I discovered blogging. And, having nothing better to do with my time, I blogged and blogged and blogged. I carefully researched each entry, weighing in on the relevant issues of the day such as science, medicine, and forming a posse. Times were good. Readership in Brazil was at an all time high. Then one day, (possibly a Tuesday), I forgot to blog. And since remembering things has never been my strong suit, I never blogged again. Until now. When I started blogging again.

So...welcome to my blog! From now on I promise to try to remember to write words down on a semi-regular basis. And if you should happen to have a few minutes in between all of your Facebooking and assorted awesomeness, feel free to read said words. Deal? Deal.

Oh, and I've left all of my previous posts up in case you didn't already know my opinions about things like pirates and mayonnaise (I'll give you a hint...one of them is rad and one of them is very very not rad). Let the blogging begin!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank god you're back!

I literally haven't moved from my computer since your last post...waiting...hoping...occassionally napping and ordering out a lot.

11:44 AM  
Blogger jenn marsala said...

Thanks for being so loyal, So-and-So. I hope you are now well rested and full.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Hats Bagelman said...

thank you for returning Jenn! For your return I present you with this

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=rgF_kkhkWKM

The Crab Slide Sweeping the Nation in 2009!

(yes I am just plugging one of my own videos that I post on my blog, but I also plan on enjoying this blog)

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet Pea;

Welcome back, your dreams were your ticket out, welcome back!
What would your blog be without Daddy O being back with you.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home