Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bloggen ze Deutch?

Discovered blogging today and decided I must make it my next hobby. And while I'll probably give it up fairly soon in favor of some other bandwagon, here we are for now. Let's just enjoy this time together...

Here's the short list of things that I've recently taken up (and subsequently forgotten all about)
1. Knitting
2. Painting
3. Guitar
4. Jello-Moulding
5. Collecting state quarters
6. Cocaine (just joshing. I can't get off the stuff!)

So, that's it then. I've blogged. Now I'm going to get really coked up and mould some jello...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, dearie! I think this a fantastic start to a much-loved hobby you'll soon forget. Let's see, my list includes: kickboxing, painting (ditto!), tarot, decorating, sewing, and I think you'll recall we were both a fan of Underwater Basket Weaving back in the day.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Umguy said...

Did you give up on collecting state coins when we California's voted on a lame design? That's when I would have. If I'd ever started.

Hi.

10:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

я думаю: превосходно! а82ч

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home